Friday, May 18, 2012

Moving along

We're leaving Albany today and heading out to Cape Cod for a night before flying out of Boston on Saturday. Ken and I decided we'd like to have dinner out in Provincetown since neither of us has been there before. We'll be staying in the mid-cape area and that will make our drive to the airport a little easier on Saturday.

A glorious Saturday morning in the park above downtown Montréal.

In the meantime, here's another shot of the Montréal skyline seen from the overlook on the Mont Royal. The tulips were in fine form this far north. I'll have some more photos from Montréal and the rest of our northeastern adventures in the days to come.

7 comments:

  1. I don't miss winter in New England, but I do miss tulips. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, the Cape! Your trip has been such fun for us. I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Ken and Walt, I dont know either of you except through your blogs which I have been reading now for about 2 years. I am not a commenter or poster but in this case I wanted to wish you oceans of happiness and a long life. I guessed. I am happy that I was right. Have a good trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you be climbing the tower in Provincetown to see the view? I'm hoping you get the chance.

    Glad you are having "the grand tour" of New England. Enjoy the scenery, smells and hopefully some good ice cream!

    Mary in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walt, have a safe journey home. I left a message for both you & Ken on his blog yesterday. Congratulations!

    P.S. I was waiting for my travel sz Mason Pearson brushes to arrive fr Amazon when I read your Les brosses anglaises post a couple mos ago. Yes, MP's are sought after, chic, expensive, & very well made. I have the half sythetic/half boar & like them very much. So does my hubby. I was surprised to see them in a Paris window, instead of the FR Isinis ones.
    Leona in Morgan Hill, CA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our No.2 son is living in Montreal at the moment. - He didn't want to come to France with us but maybe Montreal will influence him.
    Leon

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!