Friday, June 03, 2016

The crypt

After the tour of the dome, I wandered down into the Panthéon's crypt, where most of the monuments to the glorious dead are kept. That's not something that interests me much, so I made quick work of it. Besides, the restrooms were very close by and I needed to, well, you know.

Not much to see here. Move along.

I left the Panthéon and headed over to the Right Bank, where I was hoping to see what they've been doing to Les Halles. All of that to come; stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. You have missed out on Germaine Tillion and Geneviève de Gaulle, two resistance heroines who were inducted to the Pantheon of greets last year .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, I am thoroughly enjoying your photos of Paris. As usual, you show a perspective of things that is very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. t.b., yup.

    christine, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not perhaps everyone's idea of a beauty spot, but you've caught the proportion and scale that make it beautiful despite its utilitarian cause.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!