Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Stormy weather

A series of weather systems, what they call perturbations in France, is bringing us alternating wind, rain, and some periods of sun. Monday turned out nice after Sunday's afternoon rain event, but the northerly wind made it feel cold. We had rain most of the night last night, but it seems to be done now.*

Don't know why there's no sun up in the sky...

I woke up just before 05h00 and noticed that Tasha was not asleep but moving about. That could only mean one thing: poopies. So I got up, got dressed, and got her down to the back yard. Fortunately, the rain had stopped, so there I stood in the dark (except for the light in the greenhouse) waiting for Tasha to find a spot. After about five long minutes she finally did her business. And there were no little "accidents" upstairs. Good dog!

* It's not. It started raining again.

5 comments:

  1. Walt, I promise you that we will not be bored by puppy pictures. Pleeeeze more puppy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dramatic sky and shadows!

    I won't get bored with more pictures of Tasha... and Callie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we need at least one photo of Tasha every week-

    ReplyDelete
  4. bettyann, you won't have to wait long...

    mitch, be careful what you wish for...

    evelyn, that's doable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (sings) stormy weather, since my man and I ain't together, keeps raining all the time.

    I'm not leana horne, but I LOVE this song!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!