Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Kid on a bike

This is the best that I could do with this old slide. Still, I think it has a certain quality to it. The street is the rue du Commerce, I think, in Vouvray, the one that climbs the hill up to the church in yesterday's post.

Rue du Commerce, Vouvray. Digitized color slide, Fall 2000.

The nights got clear again. The moon is waxing toward full and it's setting in the north west. It's so far north that it shines in through our north-facing window in the wee hours. The clear sky means that it's cold in the morning. We're expecting yet another warm front tomorrow with rain and spring-like temperatures. This is March weather, a bit early.

4 comments:

  1. The photo has a wonderful quality and what a great shot! However, it needs a French name, Enfant à Vélo (if I’ve got that right).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image.

    Sassybear
    www.idleeyesandadormy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mitch, close enough!

    sean, thanks!

    judy, did you notice the adult with the motorcycle helmet on? For I while I couldn't figure out what was going on with his head. Duh!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!