Friday, April 30, 2021

The plum tree

Remember the plum tree that Ken planted in the corner of our back yard some years ago? I posted this photo of it flowering in early March. The flowers are gone now and the dark red leaves have taken their place.

Many more leaves in the woods now than a month ago.

I got out yesterday to run a few errands. I had a birthday card to mail. I had to go to the blood lab in advance of my upcoming routine doctor visit. Then I stopped at the grocery store for a few things, one of which was motor oil for the lawnmower and rototiller. I didn't change the oil in either machine last year, so I need to do it now. I was out and back home before 09h00.

3 comments:

  1. Lots accomplished before 9!
    I just read your response to the concern about the belt on the mower being worn -- good to know that there is a better explanation, and one that can be avoided. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. judy, I hope I'm right...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to go back and read what you learned about the mower belt. The plum tree is a wonder in bloom or leafed out. You were out and back home by 9! And here I was impressed yesterday that I was OUT by 9.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!