Sunday, November 14, 2021

Funky feline fotos

It's been a while since we've seen Bert here on the blog. Here he is, sitting in the garden plot as the burn pile cooled. I swear that, at one point, I thought he was about to lie down in the ashes, but he stopped short. Now that it's heating season, he's back to climbing up on a warm radiator in the mornings.

Bert's like a heat-seeking missile, only slower.

We're in a relatively warm spell at the moment, so the boiler isn't cycling on and off as much. That's good for saving fuel oil. Not so good for testing the repair. But I will not complain. The wind and cold will come back. Patience.

6 comments:

  1. Funny about Bertie almost sitting on burning ashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t like cats, but I make a big exception for sweet Bertie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. evelyn, he likes to be warm!

    judy, :)

    chm, :)

    michael, :x <---does that look like a kitty? I don't have a cat emoji handy so I had to improvise. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great shot of Bert surveying his domain.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!