Saturday, March 19, 2022

More Villandry

That almost looks like "more villainy." We'll have none of that here. Just another 21 year old slide from the gardens at the Château de Villandry in the Loire Valley.

More geometrical plantings at Villandry. Digitized color slide, Spring 2001.

The vernal equinox occurs on Sunday and, with it, the first day of Spring. We still have another week before we turn our clocks forward. Maybe next weekend I'll go over to the market and see if the asparagus harvest has started.

7 comments:

  1. Boxwood neatly manicured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too read it as villainy and hoped for some juicy outrage to follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those “stuffed” hedges. And, yes, I read the title first as More Villainy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chm, indeed!

    evelyn, I'm ready.

    judy, yes! Should be happening soon, if not already.

    michael & mitch, "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!