Wednesday, August 07, 2024

I'm looking over

I don't remember where I took this photo. I could probably trace our route and come up with a few guesses, but I'm too lazy. We were at an overlook, apparently, and stopped to check out the view of some small town, somewhere in the Dordogne region.

Rooftops.

This morning I'm feeling a twinge of the approaching equinox. It's dark outside, probably just the overcast sky. And the bruine (drizzle). Sunrise is at 06h41. It's dark outside when I get up, unless I sleep late, and late for me is any time after 06h30. It's my turn to walk Tasha this morning. I just looked outside again and it looks quite wet out there.

5 comments:

  1. It may seem odd (to some) to feel the change that will be here more than a month away, but I start noticing the change it sunlight a couple of weeks after the solstices. I'm usually ready for the time changes when they come.I like your rooftops here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful view of the colors, textures, and angles that seem to surround you. But I’d sure like to get up there and power wash that roof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great mix of soft and hard surfaces.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be interesting for me, this year, to be in bed in the morning, as sunrise happens... instead of already en route to school. I'll pay attention to how it approaches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These old roofs make me wonder how often are they replaced?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!