Thursday, August 08, 2024

Un mur en pierre

This stone wall is in the same place as yesterday's post, I think. I base that on the time that the photos were recorded. They are seconds apart, and the time agrees with the clock on the church in Tuesday's post.

A very solid looking stone wall in the Dordogne.

The rain/drizzle stopped about mid-day yesterday and the sun came out. I was able to grill some poultry sausages for lunch. This morning is chilly, but temperatures are expected to warm up into the weekend. It may even get "hot," meaning low 30sC.

A reminder: these photos were taken during a trop to the Dordogne region back in spring 2006. I was using my first digital camera (a Panasonic DMC-FZ7 bridge camera).

3 comments:

  1. That is an impressive stone wall. Not like the ones we often saw in New England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh would these stones could talk and tell their tale.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!