Monday, April 11, 2022

Les Invalides, again

This is a companion shot to yesterday's photo. After the crowd cleared out, I saw these folks enjoying the sun on the steps of the dôme. I've posted this photo before, but here it is again with a fresh retouching.

Relaxing on the steps of the dôme des Invalides. Digitized color slide, Spring 2001.

We're expecting a warm afternoon with the high temperature approaching 21ºC (almost 70ºF). It's going to feel like summer. Maybe this week I'll get the grass cut again.

7 comments:

  1. These columns look enormous. Do they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look enormous... I think they ARE enormous. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing the people relaxing. Paris offers a lot to ponder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a splendid photo, I haven't quite figured out why yet, but it made me feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. chm, they do!

    judy, they are!

    evelyn, I wonder if they were part of that group that went inside and decided to skip the tour?

    mitch, but of course! lol

    michael, good!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!