Monday, March 07, 2011

Periodic Puppy Pics

Here's the latest in the large (and growing) collection of pictures of Callie in the vineyard. She really enjoys her walks, especially during the winter when she can't hang out outdoors. It's funny to remember that when she was a puppy she hated going out into the vineyard for walks. She would sit down and refuse to move, or turn back toward home the first chance she got.

I think I said "kitty cat" to get her to turn and look directly at me.

With this current run of sunny and dry weather, Callie's also been enjoying going out on the deck in the mornings to sit in the sun. She'll also nap in the entry porch when it's full of warm sunshine. It's a dog's life!

7 comments:

  1. Think Callie's super lucky with fantastic life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could nap in the sun all day long, I wouldn't mind wearing a collar either.
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callie is such a pretty girl with a sweet face. I love how her ears go off to the side like that. My dog is a Border collie/ Labrador mix so her ears do the same thing. You must love her to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Callie is so beautiful and she looks really healthy. Can’t wait for more pictures of her. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. antoinette, I hope she does, too!

    anon, hello?

    mark, do you have one of your own?

    suzanne, she has all of the standard border collie looks and quirks. It's funny to see other bc's and recognize their mannerisms.

    preturi, check out the slide show in the sidebar, if you haven't seen it yet.

    starman, :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mark,
    I might even eat liver if it meant being able to nap in the sun whenever I wanted. :)
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!