Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Golden

This is the view from the den. It's a narrow view because of a huge fir tree right outside the window, and the tilleul (linden tree) a little farther out, part of which you can see in the foreground on the right. But it's still a nice perspective out into the vineyards behind the house. And now it's all golden.

Looking westerly along the dirt road through the vineyards on Sunday morning.

I should be taking advantage of the nice days to get some hedge trimming done, but I'm not. The big trimming will be done by the pros, but there are a few smaller hedges that I will do myself. One day. And there are all the leaves to rake out of the driveway, even though the trees are not finished shedding them yet.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful view. Hope you are well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful view. Hope you are well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Views like that are why I love autumn although cool, crisp days don't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly golden view. As for the leaves to be raked. Nothing would tick me off more than raking for hours only to come inside and watch a big wind blow through and dump another load of leaves from the stingy old oak trees. You might as well just wait, right?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!