Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday macros

An indoor shot for a change. This is a little model plane that I got at the airport in San Francisco one year. It's a Boeing 777, the plane that I was flying on that day to France. Those planes were new then and they were very nice and comfortable to fly in. Of course, I was not sitting this far forward in the cabin, but farther back in the economy seats.

Model plane, 100mm (macro) f/2.8, 1/100s, ISO 1000.

I have yet to fly on an Airbus 380, the big double-decker planes. I'm sure I will one of these days. Probably between Paris and New York. One of these days. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm hmmm. Does that mean plans are in the works for a trip to the U.S.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got to fly from SFO to CDG the first week they were using the 380 on that route. It was a big celebration, flags, banners, much excitement, and the pilot came around to all of us during the flight and asked us how we liked it. The main difference we noticed was how quiet it was and the classy entertainment module in each seat.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!