Friday, December 07, 2018

Cat on a cold plastic garbage can

This is a city cat. He's perched on a garbage can, able to see all the action on his street and remain safely above the fray. I'm not sure that Tasha noticed him, even when I stopped to take the picture. But the cat was keenly aware of us. His cool stare didn't fool me.

The cat is staring right at Tasha, I'm sure of it.

Bert's a country cat. But I'm not sure there's much of a difference. He does exactly the same thing, although his perch is often the roof of the car.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, it's kind of sad to see the cat on a trash can. At least it looks pretty clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope, like Bert, the city cat has a home to go to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. judy, I don't think the cat minded. ;)

    mitch, it looks pretty well cared-for to me.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!