Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Not out of the woods yet

Tasha lagged behind me as we continued down the hill. Something got her attention and it needed some intensive sniffing. I'm sure she wonders why I don't find all the smells fascinating. She caught up with me before I got out of sight.

Halfway to the bottom.

So, here we are in December. A few months ago, I thought November 3 would never arrive. Now it has come and gone, nearly a month behind us already. We've begun planning for our end-of-the-year meals. Not that there's much planning to do. It's just that Christmas and New Year's are on Fridays this year, so we have to coordinate our shopping to the market schedule. First thing to find out is if the local towns will have special holiday market days so we can plan when to place an order for the roast beast and when we can pick it up.

5 comments:

  1. I feel like it’s still November 3rd. Ugh! Can’t wait for January 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these woods photos. Wish I could walk with you and Tasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken's comments yesterday noted that the new French confinement ends on January 20, 2021. Happily, so does the US one, of a different kind.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!