Thursday, December 10, 2020

Throwback Thursday

Once again, I'm back to the archives for lack of new photos. This image is from October of 2000 -- twenty years ago! We were vacationing in the Loire Valley (before we moved here) with a friend from California. I was taking color slides back then and this is a scan of one of them. I posted a smaller version of this photo back in 2007.

A door and window in Fougères-sur-Bièvre.

I woke up to rain this morning and the weather people say it should continue to rain until some time this afternoon. Ken's planning to make a blanquette de veau (a creamy veal stew) for lunch. That should warm us up nicely.

5 comments:

  1. I must have seen the photo when going through your archives after I started following you. I remember how beautiful it is/was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painted shutters and old wooden doors against a stone wall... a sight I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quintessential France. Ahhhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doors; they make me think what lies behind them.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!