Saturday, September 11, 2021

A boy and his dog

Having fun with shadows. Tasha went "snout to the ground" as I snapped the photo so her shadow lost its ears. Better luck next time.

Luke Skywalker and R2D2? I sometimes call her Kenobi, as in Obi Quiet, Kenobi.

Bert came in from outside just before two a.m. this morning. With a mouse. At least it was dead by the time he dropped it on the landing. I made sure he ate it before I climbed back up to bed. I wonder what he does for hours out there in the dark before he decides to come inside.

6 comments:

  1. Bert must eat a few mice on his own and saves the last one to share with you. The first thing I thought when I saw the photo was R2 and Luke! YOU are a Jedi Knight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. must be the week of the mouse. Our kitty Dijon stayed out way late the other night and when he finally meowed to come in he was a bit muffled due to a huge field mouse in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bertie’s a hunter when he’s out in the field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Radiant golden hue on the brush! Have you enhanced the color? At least you are enjoying an Indian Summer after all that cold, damp and wet time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mouse Police never sleeps.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!