Saturday, March 16, 2024

Nesque

Remember les gorges de la Nesque? I recently posted a view of a rock formation in the Nesque river valley that we drove through. This is a wider shot from the same viewing area with that rock formation visible in the lower right.

Nesque River Gorge. Digitized color slide, September 2001.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... I'm watching the grass grow with trepidation. It's really thick in spots. Big spots. I'm hoping for a dry spell so I can start cutting it. When it doesn't rain, we have heavy dew that takes a while to evaporate. I go through this every year. And every year it works out. Eventually.

5 comments:

  1. That view, wow! That road, not likely to get San Geraldo on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need some goats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mitch, it can be a little scary at times.

    judy, the poor driver can't enjoy the view unless the car is stopped.

    sassybear, there are three in our hamlet. But I don't think they eat grass... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often think Europe is wall to wall people; it is nice to see 'openness'

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!