Monday, March 18, 2024

The car

This is the car we rented for our 2001 Provence trip. It's a Renault Scénic, I believe. It looks pretty much like any car you can see on the road today. I don't remember much about it. I suppose that's a good thing. We rented it in Paris and drove it down to Provence and back.

Today's cars have more pronounced front ends, as is the style. I prefer this style. Digitized color slide, September 2001.

Ken and I are more and more convinced that we've identified the house we rented for this trip in the photo I posted yesterday. With the help of Google Maps and our photos, we're pretty certain now. As soon as I figure out how to add an arrow to the photo, I'll post that. Please try to contain your excitement.

4 comments:

  1. If you press Windows, Shift and S at the same time, it brings up the Snip-it tool that allows you to capture an area of the screen by dragging the mouse.... when you release the mouse button a window pops up bottom right... click on it immediately and the area you have captured appears along with drawing tools and you can add an arrow by using the pen function.... then save it.
    And yes, it is a Mug-Anne Euroblob!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I don’t know what I’lll do while a wait for that arrow! This is the best thing to happen all month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am excited to see your gîte pointed out :)
    That car looks brand new, as in, a recent model. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. un voiture neveau et très bon (is this correct?)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!