Friday, June 28, 2024

Filler

I'm out of fresh photos. I don't feel the need to show more of the roof work. Between Ken's blog and mine, I think we've done it all. That said, here's a close up of one of the two garage windows with it's freshly painted sill. Now I've got to wash those windows. Ken washed the garage door yesterday and it looks great.

Garage window.

The weekend is still expected to be a wet one, so we're waiting to see if this roof job fixed our leak problems. Fingers crossed.

My plan for the day: get the grass cut before it rains.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you got your grass cut, so glad you are riding rather than pushing now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice window photo!
    I bet you'll zip through that mowing job, now that you're riding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. evelyn, yup! It's done!

    judy, still got some kinks to work out but it's working out pretty well so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you got the grass cut and that the roof stands up to the rain.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!