Friday, October 21, 2016

A little red

While most of the vineyard parcels out back turn yellow and orange in the fall, some of them go red. But, even among the yellow and orange, there are some vines that sport red leaves. I'm at a loss to explain why. But it's pretty.

Red leaves among the yellow.

We're ready for work to start in the bathroom this morning. I've taken the "before" pictures, although I nearly forgot to. In fact, I only remembered after I had moved things out of the room. No matter. If everything goes well, the new towel warmer will be installed and plumbed in by the end of the day.

4 comments:

  1. Both you and Ken have beautiful red images today, against pale yellow :) Very nice.
    It's afternoon now, chez vous, and I'm hoping that the bathroom work is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A warm towel is almost as good as a warm puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. judy, so far, so good!

    evelyn, but it doesn't leave hair behind. ;)

    michael, :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!