Saturday, August 03, 2019

A blustery day

Last Tuesday we had a chilly and windy day. I thought a movie of the wind blowing through the trees would be a good way to remember it. My video making skills are nil, but this is what I got. Of course, the wind stopped blowing as strongly as it had been a few minutes before taking the movie, but you get the idea.


The view from our deck. The video runs for less than a minute.

Since Tuesday, we've been back to mostly warm, almost hot days. And dry. Do I sound like a broken record? It's an interesting summer, this year.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that photo. Your surroundings are so nice in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. evelyn, in summer it can be nice. Cold wind in winter is less nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How majestic! I love “weather." And isn't fascinating how the extremes stop the minute you start recording. That happens to me all the time here.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!