Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tasha Tuesday

It's Tasha in the tomato patch. She was helping me water and take photos, so I let her get into the act. The toms are starting to turn red now. Too bad that the weather has been chilly. It's supposed to warm up again soon, so that should help.

The other photo was technically better, but she's smiling in this one.

The yellow flat beans have taken their time, but they have blossoms now, so I'm hopeful that there will be beans in our near future. The eggplant have flowers, but no sign of fruit yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. She is a beauty...and such a good dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dog - she looks so alert! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tasha in the tomatoes on Tuesday. You could set that to some music, have a good song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, most of the time...

    elgee, nothing gets by her!

    emm, tra la la!

    ReplyDelete
  5. who's a pretty girl? WHO's a PRETTY girl!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!