Sunday, August 18, 2019

No photos

I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel. I haven't taken the camera out in a few days, mostly because it's been raining off and on. And we're expecting more scattered showers and/or thunderstorms this afternoon. Although, I must say, we haven't had thunder in quite a while.

A little row of wildflowers, out of focus.

On Friday, Ken and I left Tasha home alone again while we went to a local winery to stock up. As usual, she got excited about going somewhere when she noticed us getting ready. I did hear her bark and whimper a little as we left, but she was fine and happy when we got back home. I think she's getting it. We'll leave her again a time or two over the next weeks so she'll be used to it by the time we have our September meeting.

5 comments:

  1. Well, that's a pretty cool photo, bottom of the barrel or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottom of your barrel looks better than the top of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another reason to be mad-jealous: a local wake away winery !

    ReplyDelete
  4. judy, you're too kind!

    chris, I find that hard to believe. :)

    michael, we don't lack for wineries around these parts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tasha is wonderful. And that’s some barrel you scrape. We should all have such beautiful bottoms... of barrels!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!