Thursday, May 11, 2023

More fog

I took a bunch of foggy fotos on Monday morning. This one is the west forty in our back yard. One of the apple trees is on the right, the vegetable garden plot is tilled and waiting, the dark-leafed tree is a plum that Ken grew from a pit and planted many years ago. The sickly cherry that stood nearby was removed in January, and that greatly improved the view. Our garden shed has seen better days, but it's still serviceable.

On the right, adjacent to the garden plot, is the oregano patch. Should be a nice crop this year.

The grass looks nice and tidy in this shot, but it was a few days ago and it's shot up again. I'm waiting for a couple of dry days to get it all back under control. It's been a wet and relatively warm spring so far.

This morning I'm heading to a market a few towns away. They have a vendor there who normally has a lot of flowers for sale. I'm in the market for geraniums for pots and flower boxes. I'm also hoping to find a nice piece of salmon for the grill.

7 comments:

  1. Your yard looks very lush. I hope it warms up for you.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. Has the look of a lower 40 acres.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorites of your photos. Hoping for a good gardening season for you guyys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, salmon on the grill! On the fresh, new terrace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that green! It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bettyann, thanks. I'm sure it will (famous last words).

    mitch, just the look I was going for. LOL

    evelyn, thanks!

    michael, it looks a lot more wild today. I need a couple of dry days so I can mow and get it back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. judy, how'd I miss that? I'm looking forward to the fish!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!