Wednesday, February 07, 2024

We're lost, but we're making good time.

This is another "I'm not sure where this is" shot. At first, I thought it might be Lauris, not far from Lourmarin. But after looking at some photos of the town on the internet, I don't think that it is. It could be Gordes. Yesterday's wrought iron belfry looks similar to one in Gordes, but I need to find a close-up to be sure. I'll keep investigating.

Somewhere in Provence. Digitized color slide, September 2001.

Looks like rain is moving in over the next couple of days. This morning's low is around 10ºC, so there's no chance of wintry weather. Just rain.

5 comments:

  1. Shutters, stone walls, countryside.... nice, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We're lost, but we're making good time." Thanks for a reminder of this great line from Charles-Henry. -- Chrissoup

    ReplyDelete
  4. judy, there's a lot of that in Provence, for sure!

    bettyann, :)

    chris, I'm surprised you remembered that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Yogi Berra said even half the things he said...

    I don’t care where that is, it’s beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!