Progress as of Sunday morning. Glass panels are installed on the right side, part of the top and part of the front.
I just barely remembered to get a "before" shot. The awning over the back door was already removed by the time I got down there with the camera. No matter; I have plenty of photos of the back of the house in my archives.
The "before" shot, after the awning over the door was removed. The wisteria got cut back some after this was taken.
The frame went together relatively quickly, including assembling the base, digging holes for the concrete footings, and bolting the thing to the back of the house. I really think we're going to like it once it's ready for plants. I'll post more photos when it's done and we get some plants in there.
The "during" shot from the same spot as the "before" photo. The watering can and bucket are there so we won't walk into the glass.
Work should be starting on Wednesday for replacing our shower stall. Which reminds me, I've got to take some "before" photos in the bathroom!