Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tasha Tuesday

As promised, here are some photos from last Friday. Grooming Day. The camper mobile salon showed up on time and the groomer, Lucie I think is her name, was very nice and funny. We debated getting the camper in through our gate to the courtyard, but in the end we decided it wasn't worth the hassle. I asked her to park out back by the pond.

This is an "after" pic of Tasha on the deck. I didn't take any "befores." What a happy dog!

Tasha was a bit nervous at first, especially about going into the camper. But once in, and with Lucie's calming influence, she settled right down. I checked in periodically, but there was no need. Tasha was in good hands and she seemed to be having a good time.

The camper mobile salon. I supplied the electricity by extension cord.Pretty cool!

The end result was fantastic. Tasha was clean, her tangles and undercoat were gone, and Lucie trimmed her fur exactly as I wanted. I will definitely call on her again, probably next spring or early summer.

Another "after"pic. Tasha stands and shows off her neatly trimmed legs and paws.


10 comments:

  1. She looks very contented and comfortable. And much loved. Bertie will approve! Pats

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favorite photos of Tasha. She’s a beauty. I do love the idea of the mobile salon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tasha is a beauty!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect haircut! She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The camper van is large. Now I understand the logistic problem getting it into your yard. Tasha is so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who's a pretty girl, then? (We can see for ourselves!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty pup! She looks very pleased with the results too. We need more Tasha pictures, at least I do.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I challenged my classmates in french class to guess what the camionnette was for! I forwarded your photo. One guessed correctly. I said Kaouf must have been for "coif" ! Tasha does seem pleased. Nice job on the legs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pats, yes, I think Bert approves.

    mitch, it worked out pretty well. Next time, we'll try to get the camper into the driveway.

    judy, :)

    jan, after more than a year, she really needed it!

    evelyn, I think it will work, but we'll need to be very careful.

    raybeard, Tasha!

    bettyann, I think she enjoyed getting brushed out. It's a first!

    mary, yes, "kouaf" stands in for "coif" and "poil" means "hair."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good! And hopefully all injuries behind her too.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!