Tuesday, May 07, 2024

Just deserts

Once again, I'm searching for photos to post. I haven't taken the camera out much recently because of the rain. This image is from the desert in southern California, Joshua Tree if I'm not mistaken, in the late 90s. We could use a little desert weather right now. But wait... what's that in the picture? Patches of snow on the ground? I should be careful what I wish for.

Rocks at Joshua Tree. Digitized color slide, September 1997.

I got up around 06h15 and it was raining. Again. Still. Lots of outdoor chores are not getting done. The grass is getting higher again. It's too cold to wash windows or the deck. So, on my list for today is to make some progress on the French tax return, which is due at the end of the month. Yippee!

5 comments:

  1. Our Spanish tax return is done!!! (thanks to the accountant) Joshua Tree is a magnificent place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you made a pizza lately? We would all love to see pictures of that or of anything else that you’ve made.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all types of weather, in moderation, bit too much of anything drives me nuts. We've been dealing with copious amounts of wind for an extended period of time and it's driving me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, it's always a relief when it's done.

    bettyann, no pizza lately, but it sounds good!

    judy, thanks!

    sean, wind drives me nuts every time.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!