Tuesday, May 28, 2024

More from the back yard

This is a photo of most of the west forty with the south forty in back on the left. On the right is a little piece of the oregano patch. The vegetable garden plot is out of the photo to the right.

I removed the old grape vines that separated the north forty from the west.

Speaking the vegetable garden, it's going in late this year, if at all. We're waiting for the landscape guy to come and till it up. He's probably waiting for the ground to dry out a bit before coming over. No one wants to till up mud. I think the past couple of days would have been good, but I don't know how many other customers he has stacked up. So we wait.

3 comments:

  1. We do wait. We are all waiting. We want to see the garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mitch, very green and lush this year.

    judy, so do I... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!