Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Tuesday was pizza day

I made this pie (two of them) with some left-over tomato/vegetable sauce that was a conglomerate from a couple of previous meals. Then I topped it with grilled and sliced Toulouse sausage (also left over from another lunch), roasted red peppers (made by Ken), cheese, and black olives. Quite tasty.

The first of two pizzas.

Today I will endeavor to get the French tax return completed and filed. It will be good to have that done again for another year.

5 comments:

  1. Your pizzas are always works of art. Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Walt, we completed our French tax return this week. It seemed simpler than usual and, nice surprise, it automatically calculated our tax owed at the end and, amazingly, it was only €1 different from my calc! How are your figs? Despite suffering from a late frost which frazzled a lot of leaves, my plant has a lot of figs again and they seem to be growing rather than dropping off like last year. Pouring with rain here again today - what a weird spring we’re all having. Surely the sun must come out soon! Your pizza looks delicious. I guess it didn’t last long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I feel like I can just hear the crispy crunch when you slice it with that big pizza cutter. Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waddaya mean.... quite tasty.... I'm drooolin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mitch, thanks!

    jane, got ours done yesterday. It did seem easier this year; I think they've streamlined a couple of things.

    judy, now I'm hungry again!

    tim, ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!