Monday, March 03, 2014

Lookin' back to see

Can you see Callie in the road? She stopped and looked back to see what I was up to and why I wasn't close behind. She's used to the photo stops and normally stops when I do. But this time she got out ahead and didn't realize that I had stopped.

The grass was a little frosty on Sunday morning, but the sun was out and there was no wind. It was quite pleasant.

It's nice to have the kitchen put back together and all the kitchen stuff out of the dining room and den. We took advantage of the upheaval to reorganize a little. Small changes can make a big difference.

4 comments:

  1. Upheavals add interest to life

    ReplyDelete
  2. callie blends in with the scenery well.

    did you divest yourselves of some kitchen stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Callie touch in this great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the photos of the new kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!