Friday, March 26, 2021

Still going

The primroses in our yard are amazing this year. The flowers are plentiful and colorful. I was just thinking that I should go out and take a few more photos before they're gone. This photo is from last Sunday.

Purple primroses.

The soaker hose I ordered was finally delivered yesterday. I was getting worried because Amazon said it would be delivered on the 20th, and there was absolutely no tracking information available. Also, the delivery company that brought it yesterday was not the delivery company that Amazon said would be delivering it. Maybe there's something going on with that first company that caused a delay. We've had issues with them in the past. Oh well.

5 comments:

  1. Our Amazon orders are slower now and the USPS is really messed up. Covid be gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got it -- can't wait to see it in use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see more pictures of your pretty, purple primroses. I’m off today to buy another ‘shrinking’ hose. Have you tried them? They are an excellent back saver along with soaker hoses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, stay tuned!

    evelyn, I've been seeing articles about it in the news.

    judy, I hope it works!

    bettyann, I've seen them but haven't tried them.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!