Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Top 'o the wall

Another random photo from Loches. This time, a view along the western wall of the upper city. Not much to say about it, but I liked the way the wall seems to snake along on its way toward the royal gate.

Wall with moss. Loches, September 2003.

I need to go to the pharmacy this week for prescription renewals, so I'm planning to combine that errand with a stop at the nearby garden center. They're having a sale on seedling soil and seeds, and I need a few other things as we begin to prepare for this year's vegetable garden.

5 comments:

  1. So many places for us to explore,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine... summer vegetable garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the garden center. I just received two garden catalogs I had ordered. So enjoyable to imagine the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, :)

    travel, yup.

    judy, In a couple of weeks I'll start seedlings in the greenhouse.

    mary, garden catalogs make me feel like an inadequate gardener!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!