Friday, May 14, 2021

Me and my shadow

Well, my shadow, no me. The weather remains very spring-like. And not in a good way. It's not warm. We're having wind and rain squalls. Can't really do much outside.

Looking west on a sunny morning a couple of Sundays ago.

I did have a successful trip to the market over in Selles-sur-Cher yesterday. I got the flowering plants for the kitchen window boxes. I chose a two-toned deep red surfinia (cascading petunia). The choice was difficult because there were some very interesting colors to choose from. I planted them after lunch. I'll take photos one of these days. And I also got some strawberries for dessert. Tasty.

8 comments:

  1. If only your weather were as consistently nice as it looks in that shadowy photo. What a spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could be a picture of my cookbooks.....I have the giant Gourmets France and Microwave Gourmet too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the flower box photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the petunias like Judith!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your talent is shown actual size in the photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always make lovely window box gardens. Looking forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mitch, if only!

    melinda, :)

    judy, evelyn, bettyann, Saturday.

    travel, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!