Monday, April 15, 2024

Yard work

The only yard work I got done on Sunday was the garden path clean-up. The dew was heavy and didn't dry up until after noon. We're not supposed to make noise before ten in the morning or after noon on Sundays and holidays, so grass cutting will wait until another day.

Clean-up on aisle one!

Our neighbor to the east was here over the weekend. She often cuts her grass with a weed-eater. I guess that works better than a lawn mower in dew-drenched grass. She was out there promptly at 10h00 yesterday and stopped at noon. It's nice when people pay attention to the rules.

5 comments:

  1. It looks lovely there! And, yes, it’s nice when people respect their neighbors and the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's nice when your neighbors obey the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That she'd is crying out for some hollyhocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, now it's cold again. I wore long johns on my morning walk!

    judy, :)

    evelyn, it means that I have to be careful to follow them, too! ;)

    vza, that would be nice!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!