Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Red leaves

Fall continues. The wild weather we saw in the month's first half has moved on and now we're in the more familiar calm, cold, and fog. Leaves are dropping everywhere, but there is still color to be seen. This small parcel of vines is bright red. I wonder which varietal it is?

Red vines on a chilly, foggy morning.

I'm sure you're all wondering, so I'll keep you in suspense no longer. The chainsaw is back to it's old self again. It started up beautifully on Monday morning and I got another thirty logs cut without a sputter. I'm very near the end of cutting for the season; one or two more sessions ought to finish it.

7 comments:

  1. First of all the colors of red and green and gold are fabulous. But what I like as well are the sinuous lines. I'm seeing a large version of this on your living room wall. Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant red colour on the vines....really pretty.
    Glad you got the saw back and that it's working perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :)
    Glad to know that you have almost finished you chain-saw duties, and that it is working well. Enjoy the apple pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is special indeed! Glad your chain saw is fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Si c'est vrai que "pomme du matin, éloigne le médecin", après avoir mangé vos deux tartes aux pommes, vous allez vous trouver en parfaite santé!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seem to be surrounded by color!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!