Thursday, April 06, 2023

La Loire

Here's a view of the Loire River seen from the Château de Chaumont. The little town of Chaumont-sur-Loire is down at river level a little to the right of this view. There's a bridge across the river there. The closest crossings otherwise are about fifteen kilometers (just under 10 miles) in either direction.

Looking downstream from the left bank of the Loire. October 2012.

It's tax season. I haven't started the American return yet, although I think I've got all the documents I need. The French return is due some time in May. Neither return is all that difficult to do. I just have to get over inertia and do them. That's my plan for the weekend, other than going to the market to find some rabbit for Easter Sunday's lunch.

5 comments:

  1. You know you'll be glad when you've got it done (the taxes) -- I'm always glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful river scene.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. Tax time. And having to do it twice and in two languages. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. travel, hippity, hoppity... ;)

    judy, true.

    bettyann, :)

    mitch, ugh. and le ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!