Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Let the sun shine in

Here we are back at the church in Cunault. I'm out of new photos. Monday brought a mid-day thunderstorm, so the weather has been a little damp. It's not really cold, and it's not hot, either. It feels like fall.

I think I may have posted a similar image recently. My apologies. Cunault, July 2006.

This week is a medical week. I have an appointment for the biennial blood work on Wednesday, then an appointment on Friday with the doctor for my semi-annual prescription renewal. All routine stuff. I hope.

5 comments:

  1. That floor tile is beautiful. My week is being spent TRYING to get medical appointments. “Nothing available. Try again later.” is the only response I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like fall here also- it's just around the corner now. I hope your check-up goes well.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. mitch, summer can be like that here when the docs go on vacation.

    judy, :)

    evelyn, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely photo! I delighted seeing it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!