Thursday, January 09, 2020

Throwback Thursday

I'm out of photos again. This happens often during the dark and rainy months. I don't take the camera out in the rain, and it's been raining pretty often. Other days are just too dark and I'm not motivated. So here's a shot from a walk I took down on the riverbank back in January 2012.

Walking along the Cher River on a foggy January morning in 2012. Callie was with me then.

I haven't taken Tasha on the "river walk" at all. I'll have to do that once it dries out a little. I have two options: I can put the harness and leash on her and walk down to the river or I can put her in the car and drive down. Driving has the advantage that we'd probably walk more along the river. But I can't do it in muddy, wet conditions. Another walk we can do is around the island in Saint-Aignan. There's paved parking for that. In fact, I have taken Tasha on that walk, but it's been a while. Hmmm...

5 comments:

  1. I’m trying the find the Lady of the Lake. (Maybe she strayed upriver.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There seem to be many adventurous choices for you and Tasha to go for walks! Having a dog really motivates one to be out and about (I miss that!).

    Mary in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only about 2 months to go till we see the first signs, that's roughly 8 weeks, 60 days, 1,440 hours ... eeeh, can you tell I can't wait? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, or maybe she's in a lake. ;)

    bettyann, spoooooky.

    mary, the dog keeps us walking, that's for sure.

    elgee, I'm looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!