Wednesday, June 03, 2020

More sage and wheat

Here's another view of the flowering clary sage that's planted around our real fake well, and the tiny crop of volunteer grain growing inside it. The grain comes from the bird feeder that hangs over the well in winter.

The sage is at it's peak now. I thought I'd post another photo of them before the flowers fade and go to seed.

I have a couple of busy days ahead. First, I have to go to the pharmacy for a tetanus booster. I won't get the shot there, just the vaccine that I then take to the doctor's office where he administers the shot. That's scheduled for Thursday morning. I'm also stopping at Super U today to pick up our drive order. Then tomorrow, after the doctor's appointment, Tasha goes in to see the vet for her annual check-up and shots.

4 comments:

  1. The combination of colors is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to read of normal things happening in France, like vet and doctor's appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found clary sage seeds online and will be ordering some. I hope they will look as good as yours, thanks for the pics of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, thanks!

    jean, yes, it's still a little strange with masks and gel and all that, but I'm not complaining!

    bettyann, good luck! Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!