Sunday, June 11, 2023

Crazy daisies

Here are some wild daisies I saw in a field out among the vineyards last week. It's been very summer-like the past couple of weeks and we've enjoyed it. The rain we were supposed to get yesterday didn't really happen, but there were a few brief showers. This morning I woke up to foggy skies. Everything looks wet out there.

Daisy, daisy, give me your answer, do.

It's my morning to take Tasha out, so we'll see how wet it really is. The garden is doing fine, so far. Some gusty wind bent a few of the tomatoes over, but I couldn't find any damage. I tied them up a little higher on the stakes and they seem fine. I also planted some more yellow bean seeds to fill in the gaps where the previous seeds haven't sprouted. At least not yet.

5 comments:

  1. Glorious daisies photo. You will soon be full of beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing a rain dance for you.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I think of Harold and Maude when i see daisies

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, won't be the first time...

    judy, yup!

    bettyann, thanks!

    michael, :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!