Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Tasha Tuesday

Sometimes Tasha gets a little ahead of me during our walks. It's usually after she sees a bird and chases it for a while. I don't think she thinks she's going to catch a bird. She just wants to chase it away. Pigeons, crows, hawks, ducks, pheasants, she's chased them all. Callie used to chase hot-air balloons and I'm sure Tasha would, too, but there are fewer of them over us these days.

Tasha gives up the chase. Until she spots the next bird.

Yesterday I started the process of cutting down our "wild" meadow in the north forty. I'm tired of it. It's looking unruly and there are trees and thorny things growing taller and taller in there. I got about a third of it cut down and hope to get some more cut today. I also cleaned off the roof of our little carport, something I haven't done for years. It looks much better now and less like a ruin. It was a very productive day.

4 comments:

  1. This photo (as do many of years) is reminiscent of Andrew Wyeth. “Tasha’s World”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Mitch's comment above;-). I've always admired that little carport of yours. I bet it looks even better cleaned up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a very productive day. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, aw, shucks.

    anon (chris?), it certainly does. The challenge is keeping it that way. ;)

    judy, one thing a day... sometimes, two.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!