Sunday, June 25, 2023

The replanted vineyard parcel

The newly planted grape vines are growing nicely. I'm sure that the recent rain helped a lot. And now we're back to warm, almost hot, weather. Grape vines like that.

Precision planting makes for nice patterns in the young vineyard.

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I decided not to plant a third row of green beans. I found a partial packet of Swiss chard seeds in the seed box. It indicated that the seeds could be planted through July for a fall harvest and, since the seeds' "plant-by date" just recently passed, I thought I should get them into the ground. And so I did. We've had good luck with chard in the past. Fingers crossed that they germinate!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful shot of the vineyard. May the vines and the chard thrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were they planted by machine and Sat Nav ? The vines - not your chard !

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!