Friday, July 07, 2023

Another from the roof

This is a snippet of an external stairway in one of the interior courtyards of the Chambord castle. It's very close to the personal apartments of the king. Not much to say about it, except that I liked the view.

Arches and columns at Chambord, July 2013.

I've been cutting the grass again over the past two days. As you probably know, it's less grass and more little plants and weeds. Today I'll finish up with the north forty, where the meadow project happened. That little rainy spell a few days ago helped it get less brown, but not much.

5 comments:

  1. These rooftop photos are fun to see, especially since I never made it up there.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too, I like the crowned column :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos have been fantastic for me. What a masterpiece of architecture! You must be in heaven having such dramatic features in the chateaux to photograph see in person after your work in that field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those weeds you sort of have to admire their cheek in their determination to stay.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!