Tuesday, July 25, 2023

In case you were wondering

And even if you weren't, here's what the original photo from yesterday's post looks like. The only post-processing I did here was straighten the image and pump up the exposure. It was quite dark; probably an error in metering.

The original digital image taken in jpg format. Chambord, July 2013.

We're supposed to have rain on and off all day. That suits my mood. My dental appointment is this afternoon. I'm having a broken tooth (bicuspid) removed and replaced with an implant. I go back Thursday for the temporary crown. Then, after three months of bone healing, I go back for the permanent crown. I'll be on liquid soft, cold food for a couple of days (Ken's planning a cold leek and potato soup for tomorrow), then I have to avoid chewing on that side of my mouth for about three weeks. I'm sure everything will go fine, but that doesn't stop me from feeling anxious about it.

4 comments:

  1. It's a great in total as well, but I love that you caught the little girl in serious business mode. Wishing you a relatively easy experience with the dental procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the dentist's. I really like your photo of the chandelier at Chambord. From below, it appears like something in a kaleidoscope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon courage!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, checking her messages, right? ;)

    kiwi, thanks. And thanks!

    evelyn, all went well.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!