Saturday, July 15, 2023

Windows at Chambord

The castle's central core is connected to two outer wings (including the logis royale) by corridors with large windows on both the external and courtyard sides. I caught a few silhouettes of visitors moving through.

Chambord, July 2013.

Today is market day and I'm going in! We're getting a lot of zucchini right now and I though we should make a ratatouille for lunch tomorrow. I'll get some aubergines (eggplant) and tomatoes, the other two main ingredients. I'll also pick up some chicken sausages from the poultry vendor. They're good on the grill and they freeze well.

4 comments:

  1. Great view and capture. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! Tomorrow’s lunch sounds delicious.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, that's a great photo!
    Enjoy the market! Hoping you'll share photos of the Ratatouille?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, something about patience... ;)

    bettyann, we'll get started soon!

    judy, I'll try... :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!