Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Summer sky

Our second heat wave of the year is building in. Our high here at home on Monday was about 33ºC (about 91ºF). Today we're expecting 38ºC (about 100ºF). That's higher than body temperature. Yikes!

Saturday morning at about 7h30 in the vineyard.

We'll be lying low this afternoon and evening. This morning I'll water the vegetable garden, then I plan to load up the car with stuff for the dump. After the dump, I have a couple of things to pick up at the hardware store. As for lunch, it's burgers on the grill.

6 comments:

  1. Hi ho the glamorous life. Under that spectacular sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Mitch, alt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alt = Walt... oh, these buttons....

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, yes, glamorous. I did go to a winery after the dump.

    jan, :)

    judy, we have good sunrises and sunsets, when it's not overcast.

    evelyn, :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!