Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Merry Christmas, merry Christmas to you

When I started with that blog post "Chestnuts roasting, etc.," I wasn't planning to title subsequent posts with each line from "The Christmas Song." It just sort of happened. If I had planned it, I would have made it so the final line would post on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Opportunity missed.

Le vrai-faux sapin de noël Suédois, 2023.

So here's the final shot with the whole tree. If you look closely through the curtains, you might see the white outdoor lights hanging from the roof over the deck. Now, the question is what am I going to do next?

5 comments:

  1. You could perform the drunken version of the 12 Days of Christmas! I've been enjoying your post titles, but I did wonder how you were going to finish things off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay warm by the fire and walk the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, it was great fun, anyway, despite it not ending on Christmas Eve or Christmas day :)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, leapin' lords, Batman!

    travel, if I could do both at the same time...

    judy, I still have more ornaments, but I think they'll be for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Walt and Ken.. Wishing you all the best in 2024.. Leesa and Alex

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!