Thursday, December 07, 2023

Yuletide carols being sung by a choir

Adding a bit of whimsy to the holiday tree, this is one of two Life Savers ornaments in our "collection." The other is green. They must have been stocking stuffers from years back, but I don't remember exactly who stuffed them and when. No matter. I put them on the tree every year.

Much bigger than a regular Life Saver, but less tasty.

I have some unused roasted pumpkin in the fridge, so I think I'll make another loaf of pumpkin bread today. Now I have to decide: walnuts or pecans? Hmm...

5 comments:

  1. Walnuts OR pecans! No difference to me. I never get to have them in baked breads because SG hates them. I love the Life Saver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save the walnuts for oatmeal raisin cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The life saver is great! You just reminded me that I have a banana bread in the freezer. Time to get it out.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, chacun à son goût !

    judy, pecans it is! Or was. I made the cake yesterday. ;)

    evelyn, good idea!

    bettyann, that sounds tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!